ORIJEN Adult Dog 6 Fish
AN UNMATCHED DIVERSITY OF FRESH, WHOLE AND WILD-CAUGHT FISH FROM VANCOUVER ISLAND’S COLD PACIFIC WATERS. With 38% richly nourishing protein, and a limited 18% low-glycemic carbohydrates, ORIJEN SIX FISH nourishes dogs of all life stages according to their evolutionary and biological needs. Unmatched by any other dog food, 2/3 of...
AN UNMATCHED DIVERSITY OF FRESH, WHOLE AND WILD-CAUGHT FISH FROM VANCOUVER ISLAND’S COLD PACIFIC WATERS.
- With 38% richly nourishing protein, and a limited 18% low-glycemic carbohydrates, ORIJEN SIX FISH nourishes dogs of all life stages according to their evolutionary and biological needs.
- Unmatched by any other dog food, 2/3 of ORJEN’s fish are FRESH (refrigerated, without preservatives) or RAW (flash-frozen, without preservatives), including the top 6 fish ingredients.
- 1/3 of fish are gently dried at 90°C from fresh whole fish to create a concentrated source of richly nourishing protein that cannot be supplied by fresh fish alone.
- Nutrient-dense WholePrey™ ratios of fresh whole fish (including fish, organs, and cartilage) provide virtually every nutrient your dog needs to thrive – only zinc and copper are added.
- Infusions of freeze-dried cod liver enhance flavour naturally, making ORIJEN deliciously tasty, even for fussy eaters.
SHIPPING AND HANDLING
Charges for delivery are not included in the stated product price - see Shipping Costs (below) for details of applicable charges. Every product on this site is delivered by our standard service to UK mainland addresses and will normally arrive NEXT DAY. For information on shipping to the Scottish Highlands, Channel Islands, Northern Ireland, Ireland, Europe and beyond please contact us directly for current charges
SHIPPING COSTS TO MAINLAND UK (INCL. VAT)
£3.50 for orders up to £35
FREE (normally NEXT DAY) for orders over £35.00
SHIPPING COSTS OUTSIDE OF THE MAINLAND UK (INCL. VAT)
Orders shipped to the Scottish Highlands, Channel Islands, Northern Ireland, Ireland, Europe and beyond may incur additional costs. For more information please contact our Customer Service team by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 01366 381505
Please note that all deliveries require a signature from the customer; however if alternative arrangements or a request is made for delivery without a signature (e.g. leave in a safe place), then it is at the customer's own risk. Jurassic Bark Ltd will not accept any liability for lost or missing goods if this option has been chosen.
If you are out when delivery is attempted, the courier service should leave you a card notifying you of this and will re-attempt delivery the next working day. Delivery is attemped three times before being returned to the courier depot and ultimately to Jurassic Bark Ltd.
Please notify Jurassic Bark Ltd immediately if you are in any way dissatisfied with your order. Food products that have been opened cannot be returned to us due to cross-contamination.
Subject to availability we will dispatch orders placed before 2pm on a next working day service (Bank Holidays excluded). please allow 3-5 working days from the date of order for the consignment to reach you.
If you do not receive your goods after three delivery attempts or 5 working days, please contact us and we will trace your order.
During the payment process you have an option to leave instructions for the courier to leave the package in a safe place. If you request this option then you are fully liable and responsible for the package after delivery. This includes the following:
Orders delivered to and signed for by a neighbour or friend
Orders delivered to signed for at a business address
Orders delivered to an alternative address of your choosing